The CCG guide to organisation, structure & development
NHS Guildford and Waverley Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is an NHS organisation that started operating in April 2013. We 'buy' the local healthcare services you might need. Because of this you may also sometimes hear Clinical Commissioning Groups called ‘commissioners.’
Along with commissioning services, we are responsible for monitoring how well these services are provided. We realise that we can only do these things if we hear and understand what people think of their health care in Guildford and Waverley. We are committed to obtaining your feedback and particularly whether the services you use are meeting your needs.
NHS Guildford & Waverley CCG gained Authorisation Status at its first attempt.
The following documents form the core of this CCG.
- NHS Constitution - As a CCG we must have due regard to the NHS Constitution and we must ensure our local population are fully aware of their rights and responsibilities enshrined within it. This Constitution establishes the principles and values of the NHS in England. It sets out rights to which patients, public and staff are entitled, and pledges which the NHS is committed to achieve, together with responsibilities, which the public, patients and staff owe to one another to ensure that the NHS operates fairly and effectively.
- NHS Guildford and Waverley CCG Constitution
- Annual Reports and Accounts
- 5 year Strategic Plan 2014 - 2019
- Commissioning intentions
- Anti-Bribery Statement
- Francis Report Response - NHS Guildford and Waverley CCG has published its response to the Francis report, setting out its commitment to ensure our local population receive safe, committed, compassionate and caring services.
As always, if something isn't clear or you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Find out more about the NHS Guildford and Waverley CCG by viewing the following short YouTube video:
What's Up Doc
Your Guide to Guildford and Waverley Clinical Commissioning Group
|Page updated:||11 October 2016|
|Next review due:||9 April 2017|
|Model Publication Scheme:||Class 1 - Who we are and what we do|