Annual General Meeting 2017 presentation slides [pdf, 1Mb].
The Annual General Meeting provided an opportunity for the public and stakeholders to hear about the CCG's achievements and challenges during 2016/17 as well as plans for health and social care services in Guildford and Waverley and across Surrey.
Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17
- Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17 [pdf, 5Mb].
The Annual Report and Accounts for NHS Guildford and Waverley were published on 12 June 2017.
NHS bodies are required to publish, as a single document, an annual report and accounts consisting of:
- Foreword (section 1)
- Performance Report (section 2)
- Population and characteristics (section 2.2)
- Member practices (section 2.3)
- Purpose and activities of the CCG (section 2.4)
- A year in view (section 2.7)
- Financial performance (section 2.8)
- Sustainable development (section 2.9)
- Improving quality (section 2.10)
- Patient and public involvement (section 2.11)
- Reducing health inequalities (section 2.12)
- Health and wellbeing (section 2.13)
- Accountability Report (section 3)
- Members' Report (section 3.1)
- Annual Governance Statement (section 3.3)
- Remuneration Report (section 3.4)
- Staff Report (section 3.5)
- Annual Accounts 2016-17 (section 4)
- Independent Audit Report (section 5)