Primary Care Commissioning Committee (meeting in public)
The CCG has assumed responsibility for aspects of general practice commissioning from NHS England on 1 April 2018. The Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) is responsible for this delegated responsibility.
Meetings are open to the public so you are more than welcome to come along and find out more about this area of work. Dates of meetings and associated papers will be available on this website and published five days in advance of each committee meeting.
From September 2018, Guildford and Waverley, North West Surrey and Surrey Downs Clinical Commissioning Groups have been holding their PCCC meetings ‘in common’. This means that the three PCCC meetings will take place at the same time, in the same location, with the same or similar agendas. Surrey Downs joined the full delegated remit of the committee from April 2019 following a successful primary care delegated commissioning membership vote.
Meeting in this way reflects closer working across the three CCGs and will help to align our governance arrangements and streamline decision-making. All three CCGs will have their own PCCC membership and each CCG will make its own decisions to reflect that they are still three separate statutory organisations.
- Date: Friday 10 January 2020
Time: 09.00 - 14.00
Venue: North West Surrey CCG, 58 Church Street, Weybridge
Venue information and directions: to be confirmed
If you have any special requirements to facilitate your attendance, please contact us.
Click here for the committee papers
- Friday 13 March 2020, 09.00 - 14.00 - venue to be confirmed
Committee papers: Published 5 working days before the meeting.
Questions from the public are welcome and should:
The agenda and committee papers will be published on this site one week before the meeting date.
For information about patient group meetings please see the Get Involved pages.
- Jonathan Perkins, Lay Member General, Surrey Heartlands CCGs (Committee Chair)
- Sue Tresman, Deputy Lay Member General (PCC), Surrey Heartlands CCGs (Committee Vice Chair)
- Jacqui Burke, Lay Member Audit, Surrey Heartlands CCGs
- Matthew Tait, Joint Accountable Officer, Surrey Heartlands CCGs
- Karen McDowell, Chief Finance Officer, Surrey Heartlands CCGs
- Clare Stone, Executive Director of Quality, Surrey Heartlands CCGs
- Dr David Ratcliffe, Independent GP
- Dr Jane Dempster, Independent GP
- Vicky Stobbart, Managing Director, Guildford and Waverley CCG
- Lynda MacDermott, Patient Representative
- Helen Atkinson, Director of Public Health, Surrey County Council
- Dr Clare Sieber, Medical Director, Surrey & Sussex Local Medical Committee
- Samantha Harris, NHS England Representative
- Kate Scribbins, Surrey Healthwatch Representative
- Tim Oliver, Chair of the Health and Wellbeing Board, Surrey County Council
- Dr Jonathan Inglesfield, GP Representative, Waverley
- Dr Susan Denton, GP Representative, Guildford
- Isata Green, Operational Practice Manager
|Page updated:||12 November 2019|
|Next review due:||10 February 2020|
|Model Publication Scheme:||Class 6: How we make decisions|